The Village of Cornwall-on-Hudson is excited to introduce its electronic utility bill (e-Bill) to enable our customers to ‘Go Paperless’. e-Billing will be available to all of our customers beginning May 28, 2021.
The e-Bill is an electronic version of your Village Utility Bill and will be e-mailed directly to registered customers enrolled in our e-Bill program. Customers may sign up for e-Bills using the link on the home page or below.
The benefits of using our e-Bill system are:
- Online Bill Payment - You can also pay your bill online by registering a credit card with the e-bill system or if you choose, you can still pay by mail or in person at the Village Hall. You can also use the Bill Pay service provided by your bank of choice.
- Receive your bill faster to avoid missing due bills. Signing up for paperless billing doesn't change your due date.
- View and access your e-Bill anytime and anywhere. For your convenience, you can review your bills going back 24 months.
- A e-Bill is sent directly and securely to your registered email account. If you ever have problems receiving emails from us, check your spam, bulk or junk folders, and then add [email protected] to your approved senders list. This will mitigate the risk of it getting lost.
- Environmentally friendly – Enrolling in our e-Bill system reduces paper usage and helps to save our trees.
To enroll, customers need to visit the Village website at www.cornwall-on-hudson.org and click on the “Pay My Utility Bill” button on the home page. You then will need to provide your house/building number, your entire account number (ex. 009021-000) and e-mail address. Once enrolled customers may choose to no longer receive paper bills and receive their monthly e-Bill via their registered email address. This will ensure that all of our customers receive their utility bill in a timely and secure manner.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact our office at (845) 534-4200 Ext. 312 or email [email protected]. We are excited to be able to provide this new e-Bill opportunity to you and for its successful implementation.