Village of Cornwall-on-Hudson Board of Trustees
Attorney-Client Session at 6:00 PM
7 p.m. Monday, May 17, 2021
Minutes: 4/19/21 Business Mtg.; 5/10/21 Special Mtg.
Monthly Department Reports.
- Treasurer: Warrant #5.
- Building Department.
- Fire Company.
- Police Department.
- Public Works Department.
- Water Department.
- 2021 Fee Schedule
- Budget Amendment
- Village Hall Teleconferencing System
- Seasonal Help – Department of Public Works
- Declare Water Department Equipment Surplus
- Orange County Community Development Block Grant Application Authorization
- Fair Housing Resolution
- Donahue Farm Committee
- Rename Village Hall Board Room
- Authorize Contract with M&R Energy Resource Corp
- Barbecue at Donahue Memorial Park for First Responders: 6/13/2021
- Tree Plantings along Stillman Trail – Matt Brady
- Local Law #3 of 2021: Public Hearing held over to June 21, 2021
- Board of Fire Commissioners
- Maple Avenue Property
- Water Capital Improvement Project
- Donahue Farm Financing
- School Budget Vote: May 18, 2021
- Hudson Valley Dance Theatre: 5/22 & 23 Spring Ballet at DMP
- Veteran Gravesite Flag Placement: May 29
- American Legion: May 30 Accepting Donations in Exchange for Poppies
- Memorial Day Parade: May 31 at 10:00 AM.
- River-fest: Cancelled
- July 4th Parade: 1:00 PM – No Fireworks