Village of Cornwall-on-Hudson Board of Trustees
Work Session Agenda Monday, May 10, 2021
6:00 Police Department Interview
6:30 p.m. Proposed Water District Angola Road/Cedar Lane
Monthly Department Reports.
- Treasurer: Warrant #5.
- Building Department.
- Fire Company.
- Police Department.
- Public Works Department.
- Water Department.
- Budget Amendment
- Proposal for the Village Hall teleconferencing system
- Local Law #3 of 2021: Establish Regulations for the Short-Term Rental of Residential Dwellings
- 2021 Fee Schedule – Review Progress Update (Code fees and Donahue Park parking permit rates)
- Board of Fire Commissioners Appointments
- Public Safety Update on Vaccines
- Donahue Farm Steering Committee Update
- Porta-potties at Donahue Memorial Park May 1st
- Planting of memorial tree at intersection of Dock Hill Road and Route 218
- Request to hold a 5K on 9/19/21 to benefit Mt St. Mary College Nursing Scholarship
- Las Margaritas MX Inc. – 30 Day Advance Notice/New Application Liquor License
- Part-Time Clerk Salary
- Resignation of Part-Time Police Officer
- Resignation of Part-Time DPW Laborer
- Seasonal Help DPW Laborer
- Sidewalk Replacement Discussion
- Food Truck for Movies on the Hudson
- Request from Storm King Engine Co. to hold their Annual Dinner at DMP 7/10/2021
- Orange County Community Development Block Grant Application – Water Dept.
- Black Rock Treatment Plant Security
- Seasonal Employee – Water Department
- Surplus Equipment – Water Department
- Request for no parking on Wilson Road from Hudson St. North 100’ on East Side
- Village Hall Board Room – Naming
- Donahue Farm – Private Usage
- Hudson Valley Dance Theatre: 5/22 & 23 Spring Ballet at DMP
- Riversweep May 1, 2021
- Memorial Day – Parade-American Legion Breakfast
- Girls on the Run 5K – June 5, 2021
- River-fest – June 6, 2021 Cancelled