Village Board Business Meeting
Mon, Jan 25, 2021 7:00 PM - 9:30 PM (EST)
Please join my meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone.
You can also dial in using your phone.
United States: +1 (646) 749-3122
Access Code: 281-372-269
New to GoToMeeting? Get the app now and be ready when your first meeting starts: https://global.gotomeeting.com/install/281372269
Village of Cornwall-on-Hudson Board of Trustees
7 p.m., Monday, January 25, 2021 (teleconference)
Welcome, Pledge, Agendas, Black Binder.
Minutes: 1/11/21 Special Mtg.; 12/21/20 Business Mtg.
Public Hearing: Fire Commission.
- _ To approve 2021-22 budget.
- _ To approve tax levy.
- _ To approve the Comprehensive Plan.
- _ To approve surveying Cornwall/Black Rock property to be annexed.
- _ To hire Water Department laborer.
- _ To declare Water Department truck surplus.
- _ To approve lease of 2021 truck for Public Works.
- _ To approve LOSAP credits.
- _ To approve change order for Taylor Road Well Fields project.
- _ To authorize posting of promotional positions in Public Works.
- _ To waive late fees on CCSD utility bill.
- _ To approve election inspectors.
Monthly Department Reports.
- _ Treasurer: Warrant #1.
- _ Building Department.
- _ Fire Company.
- _ Police Department.
- _ Public Works Department.
- _ Water Department.
- _ SKE: Length of Service Award Program (LOSAP).
- _ Police Reform Committee: Next meeting 1/12/21.
- _ Public Employer Health Emergency Plan: 1/20/21 Final meeting.
- _ Donahue Farm.
- _ Short-term rentals: 2/22/21 Public Hearing.
- _ Fire Commission.
- _ Joint Public Hearing: 2/8/21 - annexation - Black Rock Water Plant.